How is WTCMM welcoming back events with the safety seal certification?
- Compliance with registration or accreditation requirements
- Use of StaySafe.ph contact tracing tool a
- Enforcement of minimum public health standards (MPHS)
World Trade Center Metro Manila (WTCMM), a premier accredited WTCA member and a world-class exhibitions and conference venue in the Philippines, has been granted the Safety Seal Certification on May 28, 2021, by the Department of Tourism in compliance with the DOLE-DOH-DILG-DOT-DTI Joint Memorandum Circular (JMc) No. 21-0 or the “Implementing Guidelines of the Safety Seal Certification Program.” Read on to learn more about the WTCMM Safety Seal Certificate.
As we look forward to reopening our doors, the WTCMM team stands by its commitment to deliver unparalleled world-class service while prioritizing the health and safety of clients and guests. We strive hard to adopt new standards that help mitigate risks in the spread of COVID-19 while providing a state-of-the-art venue and ensuring continued efficient delivery of services.
Alongside our B.E. Safe Program, we made sure to be eligible for the government-issued Safety Seal Certificate to help restore your confidence in attending physical events in WTCMM once again.
Compliance With Registration Or Accreditation Requirements
Part of the eligibility requirements to qualify for the Safety Seal certification is to comply with registration or accreditation requirements from government bodies. Rest assured that WTCMM is ready to stage all your planned exhibitions and events with complete legal documents to back operations. We comply with all the ordinances of the local government unit (LGU) where we operate and we have regularly renewed documents for the Mayor’s Permit, DTI/SEC registration, and DOT accreditation.
Use of StaySafe.ph Contact Tracing Tool
Individuals in close contact with someone infected with COVID-19 are at higher risk of getting infected, and of potentially spreading the virus. Your safety is important to us. This is why following the government’s Safety Seal certification regulation on data collection, a contact tracing method for all exhibitions and events shall be jointly implemented by WTCMM organizers.
Contact tracing identifies persons who are high-risk for infection, thus helping public health authorities provide early diagnosis and treatment. WTCMM is utilizing the StaySafe.ph digital contact tracing app to strengthen the contact tracing initiative of the government to contain the spread of COVID-19. To minimize close contact, guests can simply scan our QR code and fill out the questions necessary upon entry to any of the facilities at WTCMM.
Enforcement Of The Minimum Public Health Standards (MPHS)
The Safety Seal Certification Program is an inter-agency program that aims to assure the general public that an establishment is compliant with the minimum public health standards set by the government.
WTCMM assures event organizers and guests that our facilities strictly enforce the following minimum public health standards (MPHS):
- Screening or triage area at different points-of-entry
- Non-contact temperature check for all employees, clients, and other visitors who enter the premises
- Submission of health declaration forms from employees
- Health registration of clients and other visitors who enter the premises through the StaySafe.ph app
- Installation of an isolation area for symptomatic employees. Once identified as a suspect COVID-19 case, will be reported to the Barangay Health officials and Emergency Response Team immediately for proper observance of COVID-19 protocols
- Availability of handwashing stations, soap and sanitizers, and hand drying equipment or supplies to employees, clients, and visitors which are placed in strategic locations
- Observance of social distancing through the installation of physical barriers in enclosed areas where social distancing may be compromised (i.e., blocking off of chairs, use of floor markers or stickers for spacing, capacity control)
- Ensure adequate air ventilation in enclosed indoor areas as cited in DOLE Department Order No. 224-21
- Disinfection protocol in accordance with the DOH Department Memorandum No. 2020-0157 and 0157-A
- Regular sanitization of chairs, desks, tables, counters, pens, doorknobs, workstations, equipment, devices, comfort rooms, lobby, vending machine, escalators, ATMs, and other high-touch surfaces
- Mandatory wearing of face masks, face shields, especially in enclosed places, and wearing of other personal protective equipment (PPE) as warranted
- Establishment of a referral system for medical services
- Designation of safety officers who shall coordinate with the appropriate health authorities for referral of confirmed cases to community-based isolation facilities, undertake contact tracing or coordinate the conduct thereof, monitor the status of the employee quarantined or isolated, and implement return to work policies
- Facilities for proper storage, collection, and disposal of used face masks and other infectious waste
As the premier conference hall in the Philippines, we are ready to welcome back events with the WTCMM Safety Seal certificate. Our state-of-the-art facilities strictly adhere to every local regulatory policy related to group gatherings. We look forward to providing you a safe, enjoyable, and worry-free event experience at WTCMM!
If you want to inquire more, click here.